Saturday, July 4, 2009

Introductory Note

Hi everyone,

Let's navigate this exciting currency world together on a daily basis.

I’ll post my analyses on the four majors, and any potential upcoming trades. Let me be quick to say this though: I’m not yet the best of traders, but I sure have lots to offer. And before trying out my opinions on your live accounts, be sure to demo trade it satisfactorily. FOREX COULD BE HIGHLY RISKY FOR UNSUSPECTING MINDS.

Also, we would be discussing non trading topics that relate to personal finance. I believe that building our “financial intelligence,” all the more, makes our venture into trading worthwhile.

Your individual opinions are very much valued – they only make us all better traders (and individuals).

Happy Trading.

Tunji

P.S.: I don’t believe in the Holy Grail and get-rich-quick methods.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to finally read an active trader talk about forex while admitting that they are still learning, I hope this blog will translate into a refreshing point for both expert traders and not-so-expert novices such as myself without either side feeling left out, I look forward to that synergy, Tunji, thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olu, thanks a lot for your kind words; and, yes, I hope this blog will truly become that "refreshing point."

    ReplyDelete